With a few simple steps, your company will be enrolled with Talkify.
- Pick a plan that best fits your business needs. Go to Talkify and check out what we have to offer. Plans are offered on a yearly or monthly basis.
- Create a Talkify account. Enter your name, email address and create a password. Google and Facebook sign on coming soon.
- Verify your email. A Welcome to Talkify email will be sent to your email address with important information. Click the link or enter the verification code to continue with the onboarding process.
- Get started with onboarding your company. The Talkify join page will launch. Enter your company business address.
- Pick your Talkify office number. Based on your company address, you will be offered choices of local numbers in your area code.
- Invite coworkers to join your Talkify account. Enter the name and email addresses of co-workers you want to include in your Talkify subscription. A Welcome to Talkify email will be sent to those new users with important information to complete their Talkify sign up. Note: Additional users can be added from the Talkify Dashboard later.
- Add credit card information. Enter your company billing information to complete the Talkify onboarding process. Note: When you sign up for the free trial, your credit card will not be charged for the trial period. At any point during the trial, you are free to cancel your account. If you take no action, at the end of the trial you will be automatically enrolled in the service for the renewal period you selected during the trial.
- Access the Talkify Dashboard to build a flow for your incoming business calls, manage users, buy additional numbers or port existing numbers to your account, view your bills, and more.
- Download Talkify mobile app and sign in with the Talkify credentials created during on-boarding.